Thursday, July 29, 2010

Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Robusto (5x50)

-->

Vegas Cubanas by Don Pepin - Discount Code and Free Shipping

Last week we were talking about the online sales and I think I made my point. Many of you enjoyed the discount and free shipping we offered and may be right now enjoying a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial. Some of those that have not jet take advantage of our specials remember offer is good for at least two weeks.

But now I am pulling out a review that Bradley Nix made of the Don Pepin” Vegas Cubanas” about  two months ago. This cigar could be considered for an everyday smoke. For those that like to have a morning cigar, this is your chance. With Don Pepin signature I hope you guys could enjoy this one as much as I do.

Don’t miss this great opportunity. Get Free Shipping with your order and a Discount Code that you need to copy from the blog and paste during checkout!

Enjoy the Vegas Cubanas and remember to post some comments. Follow this link to go to our Blog.
I’ll see you next week
Ana
CuencaCigars.com
1928 Harrison Street
Hollywood, Florida 33020
Tel: (954) 364 7660
Fax: (954) 364 7661
Toll-Free: 1-866-417-9454

2 comments:

Jaqlene Klum said...

I am a Fanboy of Cuban cigars since my collage days because my father used to smoke those And these also seems to be good but are they available online as discounted cigars like others are being availed.

Seneca Sweets Filtered Cigars said...

Thank you for the link to some free shipping! I love cigars, and I love saving money on them